Join Duntroon's own Tony Rubes (Head Professional, PGA of Canada) for our 9-week Junior Golf Program!
Duntroon Highlands Golf Club is home to the most successful junior development program in the region. Designed and instructed by our Head Professional, our Monday night program provides young golfers and understanding of the game, including rules and etiquette. At the end of the nine weeks, participants will have the fundamental skills they need to be competitive while enjoying the sport.
Final Evening Monday, July 20th pm, 2020, 4pm
INCLUDES: Team Play, Meal and Prizes
All sessions (except Wind Up Event) begin at 5:00pm. Pickup is required by 8:15pm.
- May 25
- June 1
- June 8
- June 15
- June 22
- June 29
- July 6
- July 13
- July 20
Wind Up Event
Join us for our Wind Up Event on July 20th at 4:00pm. Includes team play, meal, and prizes!
Give us a call at 705.445.3554 for information on cost and how to register!
Now AvailableBuy before December 31, 2019 and get $150 Promo Card.
- Payment plan with no administration fees
- Advanced 14 day booking policy
- Club Championship event includes awards, dinner and prizes
- 10% off regular priced pro-shop merchandise & regular priced food & beverages excluding alcohol
- Free unlimited use of driving range & short game practice facility
- Optional House Account with no monthly minimums
- GAO membership fee
- Online tee time booking